Full-width gallery blocks plugin
Full-width gallery blocks plugin
Automatically makes Squarespace gallery blocks full-width. Easy to install and no configuration needed. Display your galleries with style!
Update: see our new full-width blocks plugin!
After feedback from tons of of happy customers we've created a new plugin that allows you to make any block full-width.
You can select any elements (e.g. just the first, second and 5th ) freely.
And you can also set a maximum width for each block.
Customer experiences with full-width galleries plugin
”This was the absolute perfect solution. And by the way, almost never do you find custom code that works as perfectly as I wanted this to work. So, thank you.”
– Jeff Galfer
Great Plugin. This is what Squarespace needs more of in my opinion.”
– Warren Bosomworth onlywhatsnecessary.com
It works flawless, I managed to get it up and running in a matter of seconds. Thank you for the great plugin!
– Jack Davies
See full-width galleries plugin in action
Full-width galleries plugin info
- Easy to install: just copy-paste a code snippet. Done in a minute.
- Includes one-on-one support: If there are any problems I will fix them for myself you or you will receive a refund without any hassle.
- Works on all templates except: York, Lange, Shibori, Skye, Foundry, Indigo, Ready and Tudor. If your template supports Ajax-loading it must be switched off in Style Editor for this plugin to work.
- If you use one of these templates: Montauk, Avenue, Julia, Kent, Om or Flatiron this plugin does not work on index-pages. But works on normal pages on these templates.
- Updated version 2: A new better version using feedback and experiences of over 80 happy customers includes better browser support, easier to install, tons of bug fixes, working on index-pages and ability to select a specific gallery instead of all
- Browser support: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE9+, iOS, Android 2.2+, Windows Phone 7
- Works on all 4 Gallery block designs: Slideshow, Grid, Carousel, Stacked
- Updated to also work with video blocks (all video blocks on page)
- Plugin does not make any blocks full-height. Height of the block is determined by the content inside. For example with images we do not crop, stretch or edit the image. Height will be determined by the image dimensions.
- Includes licence to be used on one domain. If you want a developer license you can use on unlimited pages for your clients, buy the Full-width Gallery Blocks unlimited developer licence and use it on all your client sites.
Will this plugin work for you?
1. Plugin works for regular gallery blocks
It's easy to mix up gallery blocks and gallery pages.
This plugin works for gallery blocks (blocks that are added like shown in the image below).
2. Plugin does NOT work for Promoted blocks or Bedford/Anya/Bryant/Hayden -Special banners.
Some templates handle the first gallery block on a page differently. Plugin does not work for this as they're already full-width. Example of Special banner gallery block for which the plugin does not work in image below.
3. Plugin does NOT work for gallery pages shown in red in the image below.
4. You can target all galleries or one specific gallery. At the moment it's not possible to make several specific galleries (e.g. the 1st and 3rd but not the 2nd) full-width. It's also not possible to mix elements (make a gallery AND a video block full-width).
5. The gallery must be centered and have whitespace on left and right sides. If there is a sidebar with any content next to the gallery block, this plugin will make them overlap breaking the design.
6. Plugin does not work for templates York, Lange, or Shibori. You cannot use page specific code injection in these templates.
If your template supports Ajax loading, it must be switched off in the Style Editor for this plugin to work.