Make any Squarespace blocks full-width!
Super easy to use.
Customer experiences with full-width blocks plugin
Plugin works really well and it’s also very user friendly. The instruction video was a great help.
- Trayton Ojala
- Super easy to install: just copy-paste a code snippet. Done in 15 seconds.
- Works for all Squarespace blocks (gallery-block, image-block, map-block, text-block, code-block etc...)
- You can select all blocks or just the ones you like. Also possible to select for example only the first, third and 5th block of any type. Full creative freedom!
- You can also set a maximum width so blocks don't get too big on very large monitors. This can be applied to each block separately or all at once.
- Includes one-on-one support: If there are any problems I will fix them myself or you will receive a 100% refund instantly.
- Browser support: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE9+, iOS, Android 2.2+, Windows Phone 7
- If you're using index page please inject the code in the index page itself, not in sub-page.
This is a licence for use on one domain. If you want unlimited licence and use the plugin on unlimited number of personal and client sites get the developer licence instead.
Make sure this plugin works for you
- Make sure there is blank space on left and right side of the block you want to be full-width.
- If you want fullwidth-galleries make sure you're using a gallery block, not a gallery page.
- If you use one of these templates: Montauk, Avenue, Julia, Kent, Om this plugin does not work on index-pages. But works on normal pages on these templates.
- Does not work on templates where Ajax loading can't be disabled (Skye, Foundry, Indigo, Ready and Tudor)
- Does not work on templates York, Jones, Flores, Artesia, Harris, Lange, Jasper, Shibori and Flatiron We do not recommend using any of these templates because you cannot use any page specific code injection. This will hevily restrict things you are able to do on your site and might cause issue with google analytics.
- Plugin does not make any blocks full-height. Height of the block is determined by the content inside. For example with images we do not crop, stretch or edit the image. Height will be determined by the image dimensions.
- If your template supports Ajax loading, it must be switched off in the Style Editor for this plugin to work.